Free Defense News and Stock Alerts:
Recent Defense Newsletter Editions:
- Homeland Security Stocks Sector Close-Up; American Science and Engineering, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASEI) Announces $39.7 Million Order for Cargo X-ray Inspection Systems
- POINT ROBERTS, Wash., DELTA, B.C. - August 17, 2009 – www.HomelandDefenseStocks.com, a leading global investor and industry portal for the defense and security sector, within Investorideas.com, presents, a defense industry overview, 'Defense Contracting Opportunities in Military Vehicle Refurbishment', by Lisa Springer, CFA.
- POINT ROBERTS, WA and DELTA, BC - June 16, 2009 – www.HomelandDefenseStocks.com, a leading global investor and industry portal for the defense and security sector, within Investorideas.com, presents a follow-up to the May 6th feature on defense stocks, "Defense Budget Winners and Losers", by Lisa Springer, CFA, as attention builds on the cyber security sector.
- POINT ROBERTS, Wash., DELTA, B.C. - June 8, 2009 – www.HomelandDefenseStocks.com (HDS), a leading global investor and industry portal for the defense and security sector, within Investorideas.com, provides interested defense stocks investors with sector commentary from Scott Sacknoff, manager of the SPADE® Defense Index.
- POINT ROBERTS, WA - May 26, 2009 – www.HomelandDefenseStocks.com, a leading global investor and industry portal for the defense and security sector, within Investorideas.com, presents a sector close-up on defense stocks trading, May 26, 2009. Defense stocks were mostly up with the markets, with gains of 2-3% for several of the industry leaders.
- Defense Budget Winners and Losers - How Defense Companies Boeing (NYSE:BA), Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC), General Dynamics (NYSE:GD), Optex Systems Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: OPXS) and others are Impacted
- Defense Stocks Sector Close-Up; Defense Stocks Up, New IPO DigitalGlobe Inc (NYSE:DGI) Up on the Opening
Personal information we retain is what is provided voluntarily by you. We use it to send you information about NHSK defense industry and stock news and its products, other defense products, our defense advertising sponsors or correspond with you regarding your sign-up. We will not resell your information to outside sources unrelated to NHSK. Please contact us by email with remove request when you are no longer interested in receiving our defense alerts.
NHSK,Homelanddefensestocks.com and parent site Investorideas.com provides defense stocks and industry information only in this newsletter . It is not meant to be a recommendation to buy or to sell securities nor an offer to buy or sell securities. The publishers are not brokers, dealers or registered investment advisors and do not attempt or intend to influence the purchase or sale of any security. NHSK and related sites do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information displayed in any section of the web site or newsletter or columnists. NHSK and related sites are not responsible for any loss that may be incurred by any person resulting for the use of this web site, newsletter or any material contained herein. Investors and readers are advised to complete due diligence and read all regulatory filings related to any public company mentioned in the newsletter or advertising on the site.